Corporate Sales Manager
Job Description, Requirements & How to Apply
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in the Business to Business channel
- Analyze and interpret data to determine sales program performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identify and coordinate breakthrough sales strategies to build awareness and strengthen conversion.
- Promoting the Jumia product Range to new and existing Clients.
- Develop and manage new and existing clients by providing high calibre of service
- Explore, Identify and anticipate all client needs.
- Approach new businesses with proposals.
- Manage and maintain sales/client database.
- Establish & maintain efficient relationship with new and existing clients
- Create proposals for target clients with relevant information and quotes
- Ensure clients have positive experience by communicating effectively pre and post deal process
- Work closely with relevant departments/colleagues
- Work closely with marketing and promotion team to design required promotion and awareness campaigns for target market/clients.
- Degree/ Diploma in Business/ Sales & Marketing
- 3 years minimum experience and good knowledge of Environs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Team player and ability to work with & through others
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective relationship with B2B client
Click here for the application details.